Our school uniform brings a sense of belonging and pride to the community of Crackley Bank Primary School. The school has a stock of good quality, secondhand uniform available in school free of charge. Uniform bearing the school logo can be purchased from the school or Smart Uniform, all other uniform may be purchased from any other retail provider e.g George, Matalan etc.
Our uniform is:
- White shirt or blouse to be worn with a school tie (available from the school office) or white polo shirts
- Royal blue jumper or cardigan (items with the logo are available however not compulsory)
- Grey skirt, shorts or trousers
- Black footwear
- Blue summer dresses (optional)
Jewellery, such as bracelets and necklaces are not to be worn in school. Pupils who have pierced ears are allowed to wear safety sleepers or studs but they must be removed for PE. Other piercings are strictly prohibited.
We encourage pupils to wear caps or sun hats during the warm weather. KS2 pupils are also allowed to bring sun-cream to school but must apply it themselves and must not share with other pupils. KS1 and Early Years pupils must have their sun-cream applied before they come to school.
- Pupils need a change of clothing for P.E. This should include:
- T-shirt (in their team colour or a white polo T-shirt.)
- Pumps or trainers
- Track suits (for winter outdoor P.E)
- One-piece swimming costume or trunks for swimming (not shorts or bikinis please)
- Swimming hat (for pupils with long hair)
Please ensure all clothing is clearly labeled to help us return lost property to its rightful owner.
Smart uniform are asking for any unwanted, clean uniform items., please take them to their shop if you think you can help.